curly adj : (of hair) having curls or waves; "they envied her naturally curly hair" [ant: straight] [also: curliest, curlier]
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)li
- Having curls
- Czech: kudrnatý
- Finnish: kihara, kiharainen
- French: bouclé
- Hebrew: מתולתל (metultal) , מתולתלת (metultelet)
- Portuguese: cacheado
- Spanish: rizado rizada , chino , china
Curley or Curly could refer to one of the following:
- Crazy Horse; Tashunca-Uitco, a Native American chief of the Oglala Sioux tribe who participated on the winning side in the Battle of Little Bighorn, and who was given the Sioux form of the name "Curly" as a boy because of his curly hair.
- James Michael Curley, early twentieth century Massachusetts politician famous for his corrupt terms in office as Mayor of Boston
- Archbishop Curley High School, a private boys' school in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Michael Joseph Curley, twentieth century Archbishop of Baltimore and Washington.
- Cathal Curley, Northern Irish automobile rally driver and winner of the 1974 Circuit of Ireland Rally.
- Curley (Ashishishe), a Native American of the Crow Tribe who was thought to be the only survivor on of the United States Army forces at Custer's Last Stand
- Curley (1947 film), a 1947 film produced by Hal Roach as a reimagining of his Our Gang series.
- Curley, Côte-d'Or, a French commune in the Côte-d'Or département
- Curly, a character in the United Kingdom comic strip Dennis the Menace and Gnasher in The Beano (not to be confused with Hank Ketcham's Dennis the Menace'').
- Curly, a skeleton that is the spokesperson (or mascot) for the Goosebumps books despite not appearing in any of them.
- Curly, a 1969 song by The Move.
- Curly, the nickname for New Jersey Nets center Nenad Krstić
- Curly, a Lost Boy in J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan.
- Curly, the nickname of the character, Norman Curly Watts, played by Kevin Kennedy in the British TV soap, Coronation Street.
- Curly Washburn, a character in City Slickers and City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold.
- Laika, the first dog in space, also known as Curly or Little Curly
- Curly Horse, a curly-coated breed of horse
- Curly Howard of the Three Stooges
- Fred Neal, former Harlem Globetrotters player, nicknamed "Curly"
- A surname in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States.
curly in German: Curly
curly in French: Curly